When applying for a credit card, obviously we want a credit card that offers many benefits. A benefit that interests applicants are a low-interest credit card or a credit card with no interest for a specified amount of time.
A high-interest rate on a credit card can sometimes be a deal breaker for some applicants. A credit card with no balance transfer fee is a benefit that is desired by many credit card applicants because it gives them a way to consolidate their debt into one monthly payment. Here is a list of the top 3 credit cards for an applicant looking into benefits like these.
This credit card offered by Chase Bank has many benefits for their cardholders including no interest and no balance transfer fee with transfers made in the first 60 days of opening the credit account.This credit card is definitely worth looking into and is really simple to apply for online.
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. The interest rate will not be raised when fail to pay on time.
- Chase makes it easy to monitor your credit score through their credit dashboard they offer for free.
- Balance transfer must be made in the first 60 days to avoid balance transfer fee. To some applicants, this may not be a good time frame.
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
This is another low-interest credit card offered by American Express. It offers a low introductory interest rate of 0% for the first 12 months on balance transfers and purchases. Cashback on most purchases such as groceries, gas, and utilities. American Express credit cards are accepted by millions of merchants worldwide. This credit card also features a low annual fee.
- 0% Introductory APR for the first 12 months and a low-interest rate thereafter.
- Cashback on most purchases including major purchases such as groceries and gas.
- $200 statement credit after using $1000 in the first 3 months.
- Low annual fee, but with all the cash back from purchases this may pay for itself.
Citi Simplicity Credit Card
This low-interest credit card has some major benefits for their cardholders. For the first 18 months, there is 0% APR on all purchases and balance transfers. After the initial period, the APR remains low based on the cardholders’ credit.No worries about being late for cardholders. This credit card also protects from fraud 100%.
- No interest on any purchases or balance transfers within the first 18 months. APR remains low after that initial period.
- No late fee, no penalty APR, and no annual fee ever on this credit card.
- Zero liability for unauthorized charges, identity theft protection, and Fraud Early Warning alerts.
- This is a simple credit card, no mention of any type of cash back rewards for purchases.
These are three credit cards with low or zero interest and/or no balance transfer fees. Each of these cards is very different. They are offered by different banks and credit card companies. They also all feature different benefits and rewards for their cardholders. There is a credit card out there for everyone and sometimes it just takes some research to find the right one. This list of credit cards should help narrow down the search and give some good insight on what types of credit cards and incentives are offered. These credit cards are some of the best credit cards know the market and should make the search for the right card less difficult.